Issue 12, Published 1st August, 2016.
Welcome to Enhance
We designed this magazine as a way to explore key topics within the learning and development industry, analyse important research and provide insight and opinion to those working in and around, or interested in, the field. The purpose of this publication isn’t so much about showcasing our business as it is about sharing our passion for impactful learning, the various applications of L&D and the increasingly innovative ways in which it is delivered.
Our mission is to help people be more effective in their roles, ultimately enabling them to have a bigger impact on the success of their organisation. The word ‘enhance’ therefore represents what we, as an L&D provider, are striving to achieve – enhancing skills, knowledge and organisational performance through learning. That is what we believe all L&D, at its core, should be aiming for, and that is why we chose ‘Enhance’ as the title for our magazine.
In the latest issue
- Rediscovering innovation
- Followership is the new leadership
- How L&D can help you survive a cyber attack (and other crises)
- Q&A with the APM Women in Project Management Committee
- Women at work – written by guest contributor Lady Kitty Chisholm
- Project Kick-Offs and Team Charters vs. Team Building – What’s the difference?