When used to their full potential, the forms and reports functions within Access can provide a powerful, professional-looking interface that can be used to perform multiple tasks, and make it easier for others to use your database application.
We cover a variety of different form types – including search forms, forms with interactive controls, and forms within forms – and show you how to create and manage an effective navigation switchboard.
Is it right for me?
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Create forms for interactive searching and display of search results
- Build simplified forms and use forms within forms
- Create interactive combo and list controls on forms
- Use macros and simple Visual Basic to make forms interactive
- Build a navigation system including custom menus and toolbars