Once you’ve mastered the basic features and functions of Microsoft PowerPoint it is an extremely useful tool. But for those looking to take their presentations to the next level, there are a number of advanced techniques that can help you achieve that.
We show you all the features you need to be aware of in order to master the art of PowerPoint presentations, from creating eye-catching graphics to working with sound, animation and interactive slides.
Is it right for me?
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Create presentations and design templates
- Configure and troubleshoot the slide master
- Create and format SmartArt Objects
- Edit and manipulate photos and images
- Create advanced graphics and apply eye catching effects such as shadows, gradient and 3D depths
- Make presentations come alive with sound and vision
- Animate objects, and assign slide transitions
- Design interactive slide shows
- Apply professional presentation techniques, create PowerPoint shows and package a presentation for distribution