Significant change brings with it some unique challenges for business leaders. Recognising the impact of change across your organisation, and maintaining the motivation and productivity of staff, is essential.
We look at the relationship between change and strategy, helping you establish clear measures of success for change completion – from effectively organising resources to creating a clear communication plan. We also look at real-world case studies, helping you create an action plan you can take back to the workplace.
Is it right for me?
What will I get out of it?
The MSP® Foundation Course is based upon the “Managing Successful Programmes – 2011 edition” which describes “best practice” guidance for handling all types of transformational change programmes.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Recognise the current context of change
- Plan change activities to meet the strategic objectives of the business
- Establish clear measures of success and outcomes for change programs
- Assess the need for restructuring to achieve business objectives
- Recognise the importance of innovation within the context of change and growth
- Review how motivation and performance is affected by change
- Create a communication strategy for change programs
- Assess your impact as leader in maintaining change within your organisation