When your working environment goes through a period of significant change, it can be daunting – perhaps even worrying. You may be unsure as to how you’ll be affected or where you’ll fit into the new structure.
We guide you through all the stages – from understanding what change is and why it is necessary, to looking at its benefits – and how you can handle change in a proactive way that ultimately creates a positive experience.
Is it right for me?
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify why change comes about and why organisations need change to survive and flourish
- Recognise the impact of change on individuals, teams and organisations
- Understand best-practice communication strategies to help you raise questions for management
- Plan and prepare for change activities that affect you
- Create a proactive approach to dealing with change programmes
- Adopt a positive mental state while involved in change programmes
- Develop your ability to minimise the negative impact of change