Delivering presentations in an impactful and engaging way is a valuable business skill – but every successful PowerPoint presentation begins with a powerful set of slides.
Through a highly interactive session, we explore the strengths and weaknesses of various example slides, show you some effective slide creation techniques, and provide you with the opportunity to create your own slides and receive constructive feedback.
Is it right for me?
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Exploring strengths and weakness in example slides
- Takahashi method of slide creation
- Kawasaki method of slide creation
- Guidelines for creating slides with impact
- Participants have time to create or amend their own slides
- Feedback on success of slides from group and trainer
- Top tips