Our Consultancy Service is founded on one primary principle: curiosity.
When we work with you to help you tackle complex business challenges we never assume that we know the answer, or even the question. We take an investigative approach to help us, and you, understand what the true challenges are, and what the best solutions might be. Talking about challenges, opportunities and business outcomes rather than specific courses, our consultants’ advice is guided by and linked to your business strategy; we are keen to establish what success looks and feels like for you and how, together, we will implement and measure that.
Our approach to consultancy typically follows a five step process:
- Direction – We discuss and explore your desired direction and objectives for your business, and seek to understand the challenges you face.
- Diagnosis – If our consultant team, in collaboration with your organisation, recognise a need for more in-depth assessment, we will work with you to carry this out; helping you to analyse and diagnose the real root of any problems.
- Design – Once we have established what the underlying problems are, our expert team of consultants will support you in identifying and designing the best possible solution to address it. The options at this stage are virtually endless and will be directed by your organisation’s objectives, your employees’ needs, and the long term vision for the business.
- Deliver – Bringing you the best in current learning thinking and practice through our relationships with a myriad of exciting strategic partners, and a commitment that if we don’t have something that is exactly right for you we will utilise the skills of our partners and bring them under the umbrella of our complete service.
- Drive – The final stage of the process is to maintain the momentum after the delivery of the intervention. In our experience this can be one of the most difficult aspects to manage as there is a tendency to return to the status quo if efforts are not made to sustain the change. Our consultants will help you identify the most effective and practical ways to help ensure the changes you put in place are maintained long term.
Our Qualified Consultants
Our professional services consultants are experts in supporting businesses through complex change; not only thanks to their qualifications in areas such as coaching, psychometrics, psychology and 3600 feedback, but also their real-world experience. Within our consultancy team we have professionals that have run their own businesses, served in the military, and worked within well-known organisations, helping them to improve their processes. As such all of our consultants have a deep understanding and appreciation of the challenges faced in a wide range of industries, across all sectors, and they are able to apply this knowledge and expertise in a targeted way to help ensure organisations, and their employees, are able to identify and achieve their true potential.
Step by step we build something together