Why choose Thales Learning & Development?
- Industry experienced trainers
- Practical hands on training
- Wide experience of different industry sectors
- LPI (Learning and Performance Institute) accredited
Learning events to enhance and push your career forward
In today’s world of constant technological advancement, those involved in engineering need to ensure they keep up-to-date with the ever-evolving techniques, methodologies and skills needed to deliver complex projects. Without this enhancement of their skillset, engineers can become stale and unable to keep pace with the industry.
Being part of the Thales Group, we understand how imperative it is to keep our engineers abreast of the very latest developments and have built a portfolio of comprehensive industry standard programmes that will up-skill your team and ensure they are able to respond to the increasing complexity required of today’s engineers.
Our courses cover the whole life cycle and show how while process is important, today’s engineers also need to be agile.
There are 3 routes you can work with us to develop and grow your people and business:
- Evolve – Tailored learning solutions designed with you, for your business needs. Evolve combines the right amount of tailoring and consultancy to ensure a unique learning and development solution is created just for you. We’ll design it with you in mind and evolve as you grow.
- Partner – Profession services and consultancy, underpinned by L&D. Imagine a team so dedicated it’s impossible to tell the difference between you and us. Depending on your specific needs, with our in house Project Management Office we can seamlessly run year-long programmes across multiple locations worldwide.
- Core – Designed to strengthen businesses quickly and with ease. Our Core range encompasses the development and learning needs that sit at the heart of your business. Each course runs regularly throughout the year giving you the flexibility to put yourself, or your team, on a course at a time that’s convenient.
Whether you need to learn the latest NATO Architecture Framework, understand the INCOSE Accreditation process, or have Thales Learning & Development develop a tailored programme based on your organisations’ architecture and systems, we have the capability to deliver.
We can create an entirely bespoke solution for you, based on your organisation’s specific requirements, and it’s the consultative nature of our business that enables us to do exactly that. Our main goal is to have a positive impact on not just the learner, but the whole organisation.
Our Engineering Consultants have over 100 years’ worth of industry experience between them and boast a suite of qualifications including Degrees in Electronics, Human Factors, Software and Mathematics, MSCs in Laser Physics, Optoelectronics and Systems Engineering, while being members of INCOSE, The IET, SARS and The International Institute of Business Analysts (IIBA). Combined with the real world engineering experience within defence, civil infrastructure, and technology and as University Lecturers, our Engineering Consultants are the best in their field.