Adobe Captivate is a powerful tool that can be used to create anything from software simulations to randomised quizzes, enabling you to easily create e-learning courses or online presentations.
We look at all the key features, showing you how to create a project, manage it from start to finish, and then publish the finished product.
Is it right for me?
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Create simple presentation slides
- Create interactive e-learning modules
- Add text and objects to slides
- Animate presentations
- Create quizzes and polls
- Record software simulations
- Add soundtracks to your presentations
- Publish projects as standalone (.exe) or for viewing on the web (.html)