Excel is used extensively for data analysis – it is one of its most powerful features. Beyond Excel’s basic features, there are a range of advanced tools and techniques that can be used to make analysing data quicker, easier and more efficient.
Using powerful methods such as advanced filters, pivot tables, and data consolidation, we show you how to organise, analyse, and summarise your data in a more effective way, enabling you to get more out of it.
Is it right for me?
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Work with databases to summarise, analyse and filter information
- Build Pivot Tables for easy data analysis
- Use Excel tools to more effectively manage large spreadsheets
- Create and work with data ranges
- Consolidate data from multiple worksheets and workbooks