Why choose Thales Learning & Development
- Passionate enthusiastic trainers
- Range of learning options, virtual or classroom
- Custom designed course materials for each participant to take away
- Free six month post course support
- Free membership of the Thales Learning & Development IT Training LinkedIn Group
- Practical hands on training, we believe in learning by doing
- Wide experience of different industry sectors
Training programmes to enhance and push your career forward
Whether you are just starting to use Microsoft Excel or are an advanced user, Thales Learning & Development has a course for you. We have a choice of Microsoft Excel training courses ranging from the basic features of Excel, creating pivot tables spreadsheets and simple formulas, right through to training courses on how to use Visual Basic programming in Excel to automating spreadsheets.
Microsoft Excel provides data organisation and analysis tools that enable users to sort and calculate data, generate charts and Pivot Tables from spreadsheet data, and create and run macros using Visual Basic for Applications.
Tailored IT training courses
Reflecting the latest industry thinking, our diverse range of IT training programmes will enhance your current capability and push your career forward – whether you’re just starting out or you’re an expert user looking to gain further knowledge.
We will tailor the programme to meet your specific requirements, whether it’s tweaking our existing content or starting with a blank canvas and building it up from scratch. Your needs are our priority.