Our Word – Advanced Document Production course covers how to produce templates and documents that are easy to create and simple to modify.
This course will show you how using powerful tools such as styles, cross references, document properties and fields will enable you to focus on content, leaving Word to ensure the formatting and numbering is accurate.
Is it right for me?
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Manage styles and create custom styles
- Create templates to include styles and content
- Define and modify a structured document
- Insert bookmarks, cross references, tables of contents / figures and footnotes / endnotes
- Use existing document properties and create custom ones
- Manage linked headers and footers
- Use track changes and compare document content