Our Word Master Class shows you how Word was designed to be used and demonstrates the powerful tools available.
Is it right for me?
This course will enable you to originate professional documents with ease, ensuring that modifications are equally quick and uncomplicated. This course will also cover how to produce templates and use tools such as styles, cross references, document properties and fields that will enable you to focus on content, leaving Word to ensure the formatting and numbering is accurate.
You should be competent in using a PC for general business use.
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Use line, paragraph, section and page breaks correctly
- Insert pictures and illustrations
- Insert and modify tables and spreadsheets
- Create and sort lists using bullets and numbering
- Set Autocorrect, Autoformat and Autotext options
- Use and manage styles and create custom styles for easy formatting
- Create templates to include styles and content
- Insert bookmarks, cross references, tables of contents / figures and footnotes / endnotes
- Use existing document properties and create custom ones
- Manage linked headers and footers
- Use track changes and compare document content