Microsoft Word is so much more than just a simple word processing tool – it was designed with a number of powerful features that enable the production of eye-catching, professional documents.
We show you some of the key features this software has to offer – from styles and graphics to tables and formatting – showing you how to quickly and easily make impressive modifications to your Word documents.
Is it right for me?
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Use the appropriate view for the task being undertaken in Word
- Use line, paragraph and page breaks correctly
- Identify the importance of section breaks and when to use them
- Use styles for easy formatting
- Insert pictures and illustrations
- Insert and modify tables and spreadsheets
- Create and sort lists using bullets and numbering
- Set Autocorrect, Autoformat and Autotext options
- Print all or part of a document