The ability to influence others and manage conflict is a valuable business skill that can have a profoundly positive impact on your working life.
The first day of this two-day experiential programme focuses on tried-and-tested theories and powerful techniques. The second day provides you with the opportunity to put them into practice with a team of actors in a safe, relaxed and fun environment, where you’ll receive plenty of constructive feedback.
Is it right for me?
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify your current style and how to build a more proactive and strategic approach
- Be able to utilise new techniques to enhance your influencing skills
- Use listening and questioning skills to identify others’ motivational drivers
- Apply different techniques for pre-empting and handling conflict
- Build confidence in dealing with other people and cultures positively
- Leave with an action plan to implement on return to work