The ability to confidently influence others and manage conflict is a valuable business skill, particularly in challenging situations, such as meetings, or when delegating tasks or disciplining staff.
We look at three key behavioural styles and the right approach for each of them when it comes to influencing others. We also show you how to pre-empt and manage conflict, and help you create a personal action plan to take back to the workplace.
Is it right for me?
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Define the behavioural styles and their impact on working relationships
- Assert their rights in a reasonable and responsible manner
- Identify behaviours that can help or hinder interactions with others
- Give professional feedback to help retain positive relationships and bring about action
- Identify their own style and be able to utilise new techniques to enhance their influencing skills
- Apply different techniques for managing conflict positively and dealing with aggression