Effective business report writing is an essential part of working life for many people, but some struggle with the process or find it frustrating. Using a systematic and structured approach can dramatically enhance the efficiency and quality of your report writing.
We look at the purpose of business reports, and show you a number of key techniques for successful report writing – from planning and preparation, to structure and style. We also help you create a personal action plan that you can take back to the workplace.
Is it right for me?
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Use a systematic approach for report writing that can be applied to all documents
- Structure a report and present a professional business case
- Adopt the correct and appropriate tone for report writing
- Apply the essential standards of stylish writing
- Action planning for improving future reports