Within any organisation, significant change can be tough on people – so recognising its impact and enabling teams to overcome the challenges it presents is essential for any manager working in a changing environment. This can be achieved through effective change management training.
We start with the basic question – ‘what is change?’ – then show you how to establish clear goals and develop a solid strategy for your own change situation, including effective communication and evaluation techniques.
Is it right for me?
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Establish clear goals for change programmes
- Review the stages encountered during change programmes
- Assess the state of change activities
- Recognise the impact of change on individuals and organisations
- Develop a strategy for dealing with resistance to change
- Prioritise the activities of your team according to clear goals
- Recognise success factors during change
- Explore various communication activities required during change
- Develop a communication plan for change programmes
- Understand how to minimise the negative impact of change on your team