With a wide range of powerful features and functions, Primavera is an extremely useful tool for anyone whose role involves project planning, maintenance or control, and wants to be able to build detailed, realistic plans and report on them.
We show you all the tools and techniques you need to be aware of in order to utilise this software, from top-down planning and budgets to resourcing and reporting. We use real-world case studies throughout the programme to give a practical perspective.
Is it right for me?
If you’re new to a project planning or control position, and you need to learn how to produce detailed plans using Primavera, this Primavera training course will enable you to achieve that.
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Implement a structured approach to planning projects
- Produce realistic plans
- Create a programme structure
- Create projects and set project milestones
- Create a work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Create detailed plans including activities, links and resources
- Manage actuals
- Use the reporting tools in Primavera