Primavera P6 is a comprehensive enterprise project management solution. It is used in key industry sectors including construction, aerospace, defence, transportation, rail and utilities to create robust schedules. Learn how to use Primavera P6 to manage the entire project lifecycle from end to end
Is it right for me?
Our P6 Project Management and Planning Fundamentals course is an intensive three day course aimed at experienced planners and project controllers who need to use Primavera to create and manage detailed plans. It includes creating EPS levels, projects, WBS levels and detailed activity and resource planning.
Our Primavera course is a blended solution with comprehensive hands on classroom training with optional digital content to embed and enhance the learning.
Experience of project planning and scheduling techniques is essential.
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Create a programme structure
- Create projects and set project properties
- Create programme milestones
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Create detailed plans including activities, links and resources
- Create user defined fields
- Manage actuals
- Customise layouts
- Use the reporting tools in Primavera