|Course Qualification||Revision Workshop||Exam|
|4th-7th December 2017||14th December 2017||15t December 2017|
As this programme is split over three dates it is not possible to book directly through our website. Please email email@example.com to book your space.
The total cost of the qualification is £1,850 per person, this includes everything, there are no hidden costs in our pricing:
- Four day APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ) workshop
- One day revision workshop
- Exam day
- All exam and registration fees
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Hot and cold buffet lunch
- Course materials
Prices are exclusive of VAT
The APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ) (formerly the APMP) is a great way to solidify your current project management skills and experience and enhance your career.
If you are a current registered PRINCE2® practitioner with at least two years’ experience working in project environments, this project management training course will enable you to become APM PMQ certified.
Our course is delivered across three stages to improve your learning experience, ability to retain the knowledge and help you to pass the APMP exam:
- Pre-course Work: There is around 6 weeks of pre-course work to complete. When booking onto this course, please ensure that you have sufficient time to complete this.
- Week One: Four-day workshop covering all learning objectives stated in the APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ) Syllabus against the current APM Body of Knowledge. Around two hours of homework is set each day with feedback given by your trainer.
- Week Two: One-day interactive revision session as final preparation for the exam which is then taken the following day
We cover all the areas you need to understand in order to prepare for and pass your APMP exam and gain this recognised certification – including self-guided study, classroom-based learning and the required two-hour written exam.
Is it right for me?
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Perform the learning outcomes defined in the APM PMQ Syllabus, 3rd Edition, for topics covered by the PRINCE2® qualification route
- Prepare and take the APM PMQ two-hour exam
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. This course is run in association with Aims4Change. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.