MSP® is a popular programme management methodology, and achieving your MSP® Foundation qualification is an effective step towards managing successful programmes and enhancing your career.
We cover all the areas you need to understand in order to prepare for and pass your Foundation exam and gain this MSP® qualification – including an introduction to programme management, governance themes, transformational flow and a written exam.
Is it right for me?
If you’re aware of the issues surrounding business change, and you’d like to gain an understanding of programme management and the practical application of MSP®, this MSP® training course will enable you to achieve that.
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Describe the differences between programmes and projects
- Describe the need for programme management
- Understand the principles, governance themes and transformational flow as described in the MSP® – 2011 Edition “best practice” model
- Practice the application of MSP®
- Prepare for and take the MSP® Foundation exam
MSP® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. This course is run in association with Aims4Change. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.