This course is suitable for anyone who has to manage internal and/or external stakeholders’ expectations within a project environment. The course will provide tools and techniques to manage stakeholder’s expectations and needs. It will help participants to map all stakeholders who impact the capability to deliver the desired results.
Participants will work with a fictitious project to bring all the analysis and tools to life.
Is it right for me?
This course has been specifically designed as a module to complement other Project Management courses particularly Principles of Project Management, Introduction to Project Risk Management and Project Planning, Monitoring and Control.
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify both primary and secondary stakeholders
- Use tools and processes to manage stakeholder expectations
- Put together a stakeholder communication plan
- Determine the best communication methods
- Build relationships between you and key stakeholders
Use influencing skills to influence stakeholders before they influence you
Effectively handle conflict that occurs throughout the project lifecycle
Determine the fundamental rules of negotiation and how to achieve a satisfactory outcome