Primavera Risk Analysis is a powerful piece of software that enables full lifecycle risk analysis, integrating both cost and schedule risk management. In a project-driven environment it can be an extremely valuable tool.
In this introductory programme, we show you all the essential features and functions you need to be aware of – from importing schedules, to running risk analysis, risk scoring and building a risk plan.
Is it right for me?
If you’re a new user of Primavera Risk Analysis, or you simply want to refresh your existing knowledge, this Primavera training course will give you an overall understanding of this software.
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Schedules into Pertmaster
- Perform schedule and cost analysis
- Generate and interpret confidence curves
- Generate and interpret tornado graphs
- Construct a risk register and view risks generated
- Add qualitative and quantitative risks
- Build a risk plan
- Generate S curves/use the distribution analyser