Primavera Risk Analysis is a powerful piece of software that enables full lifecycle risk analysis, integrating both cost and schedule risk management. In a project-driven environment it can be an extremely valuable tool.
In this detailed introductory programme, we show you all the essential features and functions you need to be aware of – from importing schedules, to running risk analysis and creating reports.
Is it right for me?
Our Primavera Risk Analysis (Pertmaster) for Practitioners course gives a detailed introduction to the schedule and risk management features of Primavera Risk Analysis.
This course is designed for new users of Primavera Risk Analysis, and no previous experience is required. You should however be familiar with risk management processes and terminology.
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Import schedules into Pertmaster
- Add three point estimates onto plans
- Perform schedule and cost analysis
- Use templated quick risk
- Run risk analysis
- Interpret results from the risk histogram and tornado graph
- Add task percentiles to a Gantt chart
- Set up a risk register
- Add qualitative and quantitative risks
- Link risk to activities in the plan
- Create reports
- Use the distribution analyser