Issue 5, published 1st April, 2015.
Share this issue:
In this issue:
The 2015 General Election is nearly upon us, so we have decided to focus on what the outcome might mean for workplace skills and learning depending on who gets into power, analysing the relevant policies of each of the five main parties.
We've also taken a look at the future of learning, including an interview with futurist Gerd Leonhard and a feature around collaborative learning and how you can encourage it in your business. We also interviewed two coaches and facilitators who specialise in workplace mental health to create a feature around the much-debated topic of managing emotional health in the workplace.
As this issue comes out on April Fool's Day, we also thought it would be appropriate to debunk 10 of the top learning myths that are often heard within the L&D world!
Our fifth issue of Enhance includes features around the following topics:
- An interview with futurist Gerd Leonhard
- The importance of managing emotional health in the workplace
- General Election 2015 and what it will mean for workplace skills and learning
- Creating a collaborative learning culture
- The top 10 learning myths - debunked