Issue 16, Published 1st April, 2017.
Welcome to Enhance
We designed this magazine as a way to explore key topics within the learning and development industry, analyse important research and provide insight and opinion to those working in and around, or interested in, the field. The purpose of this publication isn’t so much about showcasing our business as it is about sharing our passion for impactful learning, the various applications of L&D and the increasingly innovative ways in which it is delivered.
Our mission is to help people be more effective in their roles, ultimately enabling them to have a bigger impact on the success of their organisation. The word ‘enhance’ therefore represents what we, as an L&D provider, are striving to achieve – enhancing skills, knowledge and organisational performance through learning. That is what we believe all L&D, at its core, should be aiming for, and that is why we chose ‘Enhance’ as the title for our magazine.
In the latest issue
- Who’s taking care of managers?
- The rise of self-directed learning – an interview with Andy Lancaster
- Keeping the learning alive – why it’s the bit after that matters
- Unlocking learning potential – an interview with Laura Overton
- Where does your L&D content come from and how to get it right?
- Effective learning using gamification – an interview with Emma Barrow
- The death of the linear career path and what it means for professional development