Successful talent management is the cornerstone of a high performing organisation; those who recognise the inherent importance of attracting, developing and supporting the talents of their employees are the organisations that witness the greatest levels of growth and sustained success, regardless of market factors.
From a Learning & Development perspective the main focus of talent management will fall under the heading of talent programmes. Our consultants have decades of experience in the design, delivery and evaluation of talent programmes for employees at all levels of the organisation. We are able to build and run programmes for a wide range of purposes.
Unleashing the talent within your organisation’s youngest employees can have incredible benefits, and we recognise that interventions in this area are becoming increasingly important due to the Apprenticeship Levy. We incorporate a number of key principles into our Apprentice programmes, including:
- Programmes completed in partnership with you
- The use of experiential learning to develop the key skills, attitudes and behaviours
- Use of your strategy and competency frameworks
- Linking all the learning back to the workplace
- Facilitation of regular follow-up sessions to evaluate the long-term impact
The design of an effective and engaging graduate development programme needs to incorporate the appropriate level of technical and behavioural skills development.
By working in partnership with you, we can build a programme that improves the experience for your graduates, and contributes to improved business outcomes.
Identifying and developing the capabilities of the future leaders within your organisation is imperative for effective succession planning and business growth. Our approach to future leaders’ development involves:
- The establishment of clear criteria for enrolment – exploring with you what attributes, competencies and values you view as necessary for successful leaders
- Building the programme around these same key elements
- Creating a solution designed to incorporate the most appropriate learning interventions for your workforce
- The use of experiential learning events, workshops, facilitated sessions, coaching or digital and blended solutions
- Empowering your high potential employees to deliver maximum impact for the benefit of the business and their career progression
Professional development can often stagnate at leadership levels. Ongoing leadership development needs to be a top priority, as often these are the individuals that will drive long-term business success.
In addition to the design and development of talent programmes, our consultants are also able to offer support on a more strategic level with elements such as:
Our team are able to support both the strategic direction and practical implementation with regards to succession planning. By embracing the vision, mission and values of your organisation, we can assess current workforce capabilities, identify areas of strength and where gaps exist. This work supports the identification of employees who may be suitable to fulfil crucial roles, and the development of staff in necessary skill areas.
Many of our consultants have backgrounds in HR and resourcing roles, enabling us to offer support on fundamental resource related challenges. In this capacity we can support with:
- Selection recruitment – establishing clearly defined job roles, and candidate criteria to help make sure appropriate candidates are selected and recruited.
- Assessment Centre development – where a more in-depth level of assessment is required for a role, we are able to offer assistance in designing, running and feeding back on Assessment Centres in alignment with your recruitment processes and business objectives.
Step by step we build something together