Technical & Digital Learning Solutions
We approach professional development in the Technical and Digital realm with the understanding that the use of digital tools is now essential to the optimal functioning of most (if not all) businesses, and that emerging technologies are constantly changing the way in which people learn and work.
Our aim is to support your digital journey, whether you are looking to roll out a new system, implement digital learning resources, or simply develop your employees’ competence in essential software. Our consultants’ knowledge and experience will enable your employees to make the most of your systems.
What we focus on
Our Technical & Digital Learning Solutions are broken into three disciplines:
Our Technical & Digital Team also play a vital role in the area of Project Planning Tools – ensuring individuals and businesses understand the full functionality of these systems to get the best outcomes for projects.
In our experience it is these areas that, when combined, have the biggest impact on business outcomes, enabling individuals to perform more competently and confidently in all areas of their work.
How we can support you
We can support your business in a number of ways in these key areas which may include:
- Helping you build complex Excel models and spreadsheets to support you in better data analytics and reporting
- Working with individuals and teams to give them software skills coaching to help them to build better and more efficient Excel spreadsheets
- Plus we have a range of courses that people can attend to gain new skills, these can be run in house at your offices or we have an open programme of dates that you can book individuals onto at our Gatwick training centre
We can offer tailored support within each of these areas, ensuring your employees and your organisation receive the targeted support that will really make a difference.
About our Technical and Digital Learning team
Each of our Technical & Digital Learning Consultants bring with them a unique set of skills, specialist knowledge and experience in a diverse range of roles and industries. Between them the team have:
- Decades of practical industry experience
- An appreciation of end user needs
- Purchasing experience
- Customer services backgrounds
- Multi-lingual proficiency
- Supply chain experience
- Systems knowledge
- Project working expertise
Our consultants will work collaboratively with you to identify the right solution to address your needs, taking a flexible and holistic approach to enable real and long-lasting change. Where more intensive support is required – for example during system roll-outs or larger scale programmes – our consultants will embed themselves within your organisation, working as part of your internal team, establishing a partnership based on mutual trust and collaborative working.
Our Technical & Digital Learning Consultants
- Susan Howard – Head of Technical & Digital Learning, and Project Management Capability
- Donna Bridewell – Technical & Digital Learning Consultant
- Nicky Fathers – Technical & Digital Learning Consultant
- Richard Harker – Technical & Digital Learning Consultant
Combining Digital and People
Although technology is at the core of keeping your business running smoothly, you are still reliant on the people managing that technology.
Our consultants understand that sometimes there is more intervention required than simply educating your employees on how to use a system correctly. Elements such as process, team-working, project management and the underlying culture within an organisation play an important role.
This is why we employ a collaborative approach and, where applicable, integrate the expertise of all of our consultants across management and leadership, engineering, and project management, alongside our Technical & Digital Learning solutions team, to provide our customers with a comprehensive solution to overarching challenges.
Our end goal is to help your business seamlessly integrate people and digital technology for maximum impact.
TLD worked hard to understand the problem