A Bespoke Approach to eLearning
If your Learning & Development resources are limited eLearning is a great way to deliver an effective learning solution which can scale to thousands or hundreds of thousands of users easily. If you’re looking for an efficient way to induct new starters, up-skill a team, or you’re struggling to get the best out of a large workforce, we can develop and deploy a bespoke eLearning solution which educates your people and achieves your objectives.
We’ve taken our L&D expertise and used it to create a high-impact alternative to off-the-shelf eLearning solutions. We’re proud to apply the L&D principles we’ve developed over the last 30 years to our eLearning, to ensure our solutions are the best in the market.
As with all our L&D services, we will develop a custom programme to meet your goals. Our team can work with existing training materials, help develop new resources, and ensure your eLearning is delivered in the most effective way for your people.
We believe eLearning can still take into account many different styles of learning, and we build all our eLearning products with this in mind. Interactivity, adventure and a sense of fun are crucial elements to a successful eLearning programme.
Our eLearning consultants
- Donna Bridewell – Technical & Digital Learning Consultant
- Richard Harker – Technical & Digital Learning Consultant
Our eLearning Consultancy team have decades of experience designing, developing and deploying eLearning solutions for some of the largest private and public-sector organisations in the world.
They’ll ensure your eLearning programme is kept up to date as new processes or procedures are introduced to your organisation, train your delivery teams on the eLearning software selected, and provide ongoing support.
What we Offer
- Expertise in the latest eLearning software, including Adobe Captivate 9, Adobe Creative Suite, and Articulate Storyline 2.
- The most appropriate formats for your learners including quizzes, interactive assessments, video content and social interaction.
- Flexible programmes ranging in scale and cost from tens of employees to hundreds of thousands.
- We can develop your programme wholesale, or train an internal team to develop it themselves.
Get in touch to learn more about our eLearning service.
It's not just point and click e-Learning