The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook
Published 1st March 2015. 12 Pages.
Share this guide:
Like it or not, change is inevitable, in life and in business. Sometimes it is forced upon organisations; sometimes it is a proactive decision. Whatever the reason, it is important that the change process is properly managed.
There is no ‘one size fits all’ methodology for managing change. That said – there are a number of typical barriers that occur, and a number of best-practice methods and behaviours that will help any business successfully transition a change programme.
In this how-to guide, you’ll learn:
- Why effective change management is so important.
- The behaviours of an effective change manager
- How to understand, and navigate, the change curve
- The top five actions to keep in mind
- Some of the potential barriers to change
Click read to open the guide in your browser and feel free to download and save for a future date. We’ll be uploading more each month, so make sure you check back for the next in our series!