Issue 1, published 1st July, 2014.
Share this issue:
In this issue:
We have undertaken some detailed research into the learning and development industry this year, having surveyed a wide range of L&D decisions makers and influencers across multiple sectors, including some in-depth research specific to the construction industry.
We wanted to share some of the insight we gained, and we also wanted to create content which reflected the key issues or interests raised by the research.
Our first issue of Enhance includes features around the following topics:
- The use of games and experiential learning to develop leaders
- Closing the skills gap in UK engineering
- Analysis of our construction industry research
- Introduction to planning and control using Primavera
Also in this issue:
- Recent industry news stories
- An interview with one of our senior L&D experts
- A customer case study
- A Q&A with a management and leadership L&D consultant