Issue 12, published 1st August, 2016.
Share this issue:
In this issue:
Welcome to the August/September issue of Enhance!
We’ve got an action packed issue for you this month; with all of the uncertainty since the Brexit outcome and the recent upheaval in government, we discuss how this is impacting L&D, specifically looking at the apprenticeship levy and its future prospects. On the theme of looking to the future, we offer some tips on how L&D can help support businesses survive a cyber attack or other crises, and help businesses proactively manage undesirable incidents which are becoming more and more common.
Also in the issue we follow up on the huge success of our Women in Leadership feature last month, and hear from Lady Kitty Chisholm who writes about what’s holding women back at work; and also the APM Women in Project Management Committee, to get their views on how businesses and individuals can inspire women to excel in the world of Project Management.
We’ve also got our regular news section, so you can keep abreast of what’s happening in the wider world of professional development, and we explore how organisations can rediscover innovation, and how it can help drive success.
- Rediscovering innovation
- Followership is the new leadership
- The apprenticeship levy after Brexit
- How L&D can help you survive a cyber attack (and other crises)
- Q&A with the APM Women in Project Management Committee
- Women at work – written by guest contributor Lady Kitty Chisholm
- Project Kick-Offs and Team Charters vs. Team Building – What’s the difference?