April 2017 / May 2017
Issue 16, published 1st April, 2017.
Share this issue:
In this issue:
Welcome to the latest issue of Enhance.
In this issue we are delighted to have insight from three speaks who are attending the upcoming CIPD Learning and Development Show in May. We speak with Andy Lancaster of the CIPD about the rise of self-directed learning and what this means for L&D; we discuss how to unlock learning potential within an organisation with Laura Overton of Towards Maturity; and we explore how to integrate gamification more effectively with Emma Barrow from the Yorkshire Building Society.
In addition to these expert interviews, we also look at what the death of the linear career path means for professional development, and we explore the importance of taking care of the management population within our organisations. On top of this we have the latest industry news and a feature exploring why more emphasis needs to be placed on post-learning support.
We hope you enjoy this latest edition of Enhance, and as ever, please get in touch if you have any comments or suggestions for future issues.
In this issue:
Who’s taking care of managers?
- The rise of self-directed learning – an interview with Andy Lancaster
- Keeping the learning alive – why it’s the bit after that matters
- Unlocking learning potential – an interview with Laura Overton
- Where does your L&D content come from and how to get it right?
- Effective learning using gamification – an interview with Emma Barrow
- The death of the linear career path and what it means for professional development