Issue 2, published 1st September, 2014.
Share this issue:
In this issue:
In this issue, we wanted to focus on topics that have been prevalent within the L&D industry in recent months. We have written about apprenticeships, the creation and take-up of which are sharply on the rise within the UK. We have also taken an in-depth look at the management of a cross-generational workforce, the impact of e-learning on the future of L&D delivery, and how to identify, develop and retain your high-potential employees.
We have taken the time to interview people - both internally and externally - who are genuine experts in their fields, so hopefully you will gain some useful insight from within these pages.
Our second issue of Enhance includes features around the following topics:
- The rise of apprenticeships in UK businesses
- Managing a cross-generational workforce
- E-learning - like it or not, you can't ignore it
- Learning management systems (LMS)
- Identifying and developing high-potential employee
Also in this issue:
- Recent industry news stories
- A Q&A with a management and leadership L&D consultant
- An interview with The Outward Bound Trust around developing apprentices
- A look at TLD's Strategic Leaders Programme
- A customer case study