Coaching Salespeople to Success
Published 1st May 2015. 12 Pages.
Share this guide:
Research has shown that companies with a strong coaching culture enjoy higher engagement levels, better retention rates and increased revenue. By asking team members the right questions, and helping them come up with the answers themselves, you empower them to be more productive and effective.
We created this guide as a way to highlight some of the benefits of taking a coaching approach with your salespeople, and to provide practical advice as to how you can apply coaching as a management tool.
In this how-to guide, you’ll learn:
- What coaching is and why it is effective
- The different types of sales coaching
- The common barriers to coaching salespeople and how to overcome them
- How to use the GROW coaching model
- 10 powerful sales coaching questions using the GROW model
- The OUTCOMES coaching model
Click read to open the guide in your browser and feel free to download and save for a future date. We’ll be uploading more each month, so make sure you check back for the next in our series!