A No-Nonsense Guide to L&D Outsourcing
Published 1st February 2015. 12 Pages.
Share this guide:
Outsourcing your L&D function can be a great way to free up time to focus on strategically developing your business. It is also an effective means by which to lower costs, become more efficient, and have access to skills, knowledge and experience that you do not necessarily have in-house.
This guide explores the benefits of outsourcing all or part of your L&D function, and the things to consider should you decide to go down this route.
Inside this guide we cover:
- Why you should outsource your L&D function in the first place
- How to think strategically about L&D outsourcing
- What the ‘four E’s’ are, and why they are important
- Five things to look for in an L&D outsourcing partner
- As inside look at a learning management system (LMS)
Click read to open the guide in your browser and feel free to download to save for a future date. We’ll be uploading more each month so make sure you check back for the next in our series!