There are a number of extremely useful formulas and functions within Excel. If you really want to get the best out of your data and boost efficiency, there are some advanced tools and techniques that can help you.
We show you how to create and use some of the more powerful formulas and functions within Excel, providing you with the skills and knowledge to perform complex tasks that will make your data work harder.
Is it right for me?
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Use an extensive range of logical, text and date functions
- Create simple array formulas
- Cross-reference data from other worksheets using LOOKUP, INDEX and MATCH functions
- Use IS functions to test cell values
- Create nested conditional formulas linking data between worksheets
- Set advanced conditional formatting and data validation
- Use the What If analysis tools