Strong leadership is important, whether leading a direct team or project team, and especially when leading people through change. This programme will enhance your leadership skills and help you contribute to your business in a more strategic way.
We look at the differences between managing and leading, covering the theoretical principles of leadership, but also working with live examples. In addition to a solid foundation of knowledge, we’ll help you build a working action plan that you can implement within your own department or organisation.
Is it right for me?
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify the differences between managers and leaders
- Draw up a checklist of leadership qualities
- Identify whether your time is spent effectively in different levels of leadership
- Utilise emotional intelligence to improve relations
- Improve the engagement levels of your team
- Improve your collaborative problem solving
- Lead your team effectively through change
- Understand your team’s core values
- Design a new vision for your team