For anyone wanting to be organised and effective at work, good time management is essential. Learning how to manage your time properly will make you feel in control and enable you to successfully prioritise your workload.
We show you some key techniques for planning and organising your time, and how to delegate effectively. We also help you create a personal action plan that you can implement back in the workplace.
Is it right for me?
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand your natural style and the impact this has on time management
- Systematically review your use of time
- Prioritise your workload
- Practice the key skills for getting organised
- Make better use of time through effective delegation
- Look at steps to manage interruptions and negotiate workloads and time frames
- Produce an action plan to improve time management