As a trainer, it is essential to deliver stimulating and impactful training sessions that are useful to the learners. There are a number of key skills and techniques that – once mastered – can dramatically improve the quality of your training delivery.
We cover a wide range of effective training tools and techniques – from tackling different learning styles, to honing your delivery style and dealing with nerves. You’ll also have the opportunity to deliver a 10-minute presentation and a 20-minute training session in a friendly, relaxed environment, where you’ll receive plenty of constructive feedback.
Is it right for me?
If you have training experience, but you want to enhance your existing skills, build your confidence, and get new ideas on how to make sessions more memorable and effective, this train the trainer programme will enable you to achieve that.
What will I get out of it?
Recent participants described our Train the Trainer programme as “an invaluable experience,” “hugely enjoyable and practical,” and “enlightening”.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Describe how adults learn and how you can ensure your sessions encourage this
- Know your preferred learning style and how that will impact on your training
- Explain the four-part training cycle
- Plan and design interactive training
- Confidently deliver icebreakers and energisers
- Choose from a wide variety of different delivery methods
- Define the importance of your verbal, vocal and visual skills
- Explain how to use a variety of visual aids to support your sessions
- Deliver a training session with increased confidence and effectiveness
- Use techniques to control nerves
- Use different methods to handle challenging people